X-Box One!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Kindle Books: Valley of Death Series

William Bebb has given life to a zombie book I have never read before. The first one takes place in a trailer park in New Mexico and the one afterwards takes place in a town during Halloween, with many of the same characters. I've read a few zombie books on my Kindle Fire (okay, a lot!) and these did not really follow the same formula of other titles. Sure there was gore galore, but there were also many comedic and heartfelt scenes throughout the series so far. If I'm not mistaken, there is a third book in this series, which would make it a trilogy. I will definitely keep a look out for it if there is. In any case, if you're interested in Zombie books, check out the Valley of Death book first (as that is the first in the series) because its free! I'm sure after the story ends, you'll be hooked and wanting to know what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment