X-Box One!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Fun: Dance Moms!



I think anyone who tunes into this show would love it from the start. I tried it out one time and it was entertaining to say the least, and I'm not talking about the dancers! It's no surprise that Americans love drama, though personally, I try to avoid all those other reality TV shows. Dance Moms, though, is my guilty pleasure. Who wouldn't like to watch Abby Lee Miller going head to head with the moms? And many of the episodes feature the moms going at each other! Then there's Cathy, the dance mom and owner of the Candy Apples studio. When she's in the room, you just know something is gonna happen! Like the time when she hit Abby with her purse and then Jill threw her water onto Cathy saying, "Let's see if the witch will melt!" The dancing parts though, are totally boring to me unless it results in a mom storming in and yelling at Abby, or the moms arguing over which of their kids should get the featured part in the dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment